Click a light fixture for a closer look.
Kendo M Wet – Static White
- 24VDC Class 2 and IP68 rated for wet locations, fixtures made to order up to 144”. Fixtures can be linked up to 48’ depending on output
- Suitable for undercabinet, millwork recessed, and surface mount applications
- Dot free even illumination with frosted lens
- High Color Quality options offer premium quality and vibrant colors with R9 values up to 97
- High Efficacy options offer best in class output and efficacy with over 590 lm/ft and over 80 lm/W
- Proprietary strong bond solder method handles up to 50 lbs of pull force on wire leads and connectors
- 3 Year warranty
Applications where your space is exposed to wet conditions, Pool Decks, Patios, exterior Walkway, countetops; Vandal Resistant with hard resin seal.
- Anodized Extruded Aluminum Complete Fixture
- 6 Standard Extrusions
- Recommended Color Tempertures: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K
- Remote Driver
- Concealed Bracket Option
- Magnetic Mounting Option
- Dimmable electronic Drive included
Kurba Medium Horizontal
Kurba Horizontal is a direct view, small profile, energy efficient and flexible LED strip suitable for wet locations capable of horizontal/side bends up to 2.5″ radius. Built with robust factory made power feeds or joiners, Kurba Horizontal mounts to a specifically designed aluminum extruded channel.
STENOS Trimmed Linear Downlight
- Flawless beam quality from a unique micro-linear form factor
- Narrow 15° TIR native beam is aimable +/- 30°
- Louvers available for 15°, 30°, and 60° beams
- Snap-on optics available to easily adjust beam angle in the field
- Available in three sizes and outputs, four CCTs
- IC Rated
The Latona 1 is a smaller, stylish recessed fixture that features the 93CRI Accuracy module. This fixture is a small but a powerful option that features stationary positioning to guarantee correct position of light.
Outdoor spaces should shine stunningly, even after the sun goes down. Specify Luminii HŌM lighting solutions to add charm and brilliance to even the most ambitious of exterior projects—including facades, pools, outdoor bars and kitchens, landscaping, pathways, decks, patios, and art.